Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nice Poncho!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By michellealyssat at 2011-10-23
Top, f21; inner, f21; shorts, greenhills; shoes, f21; bag, target

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By michellealyssat at 2011-10-23
My little brother went to the ICA fair and got me this turtle necklace that I turned into a bracelet.

Anywhooo, my sister and I went to our gown fiting for our cousins wedding.

This is what my gown looks like.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By michellealyssat at 2011-10-23

It's the blue one! Isn't the color pretty??

The designer was Jot Losa and his office was adorable! :-)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By michellealyssat at 2011-10-23
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By michellealyssat at 2011-10-23

Oh, and my mom got my nw shoes for the wedding too! Look!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By michellealyssat at 2011-10-23

Anyways, we went to the cemetery today. Look what we saw.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By michellealyssat at 2011-10-23
FLOOD!!

I didn't even notice the rain that much. :-/

Anyways,

Hope you like! :-)

2 comments:

teen-teen said...

Hi there. You're too early to go there.kkkk.:)
Anyways, visit and LIKE my shop here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-para-dor-n/301959266487424
Hope you have time.

I also have a new blog. Please visit also:
aparadorn.blogspot.com
Thanks!

XOOXOO,
MARIA

cafémobility said...

the gown looks fabuluous and elegant but i will refrain from looking at gowns now, i have to move on... hahaha. bitter.