Monday, November 7, 2011

Shoes-Day!

Helloooo!

Happy (Insert name of holiday here) Guys!

I went to my friend's house today then to Megamall afterwards. The mall was crazy packed! Had to park way way over at Shang.

Anywhoo... here's what I wore today!
Long Top, Greenhills; Vest, Hand Me Down; Bag, SM Department Store; Shoes, Market Market

Oh and here's a mini-haul. A really really really tiny shoe haul.

The one above, the boyfriend got for me for our 2 year anniversary. I died when I saw this. THEY ARE TOO CUTE! They bought them from Nava.

The one below I just HAD to buy for myself. I got it a while ago from Forever 21 for Php1,870. I got the last pair of size 8's. Serendipity! :)

This has pretty much been how my room has been looking these days. It looks like it has been hit with whatever calamity we have nowadays.
Can't wait to get my homework over with so I can clean my room up already.

Oh and when I get tired of doing homework I read this book in my down time. It's a really cool book about Bohemians and stuff.
Oh and now I'm watching Superstar.

Photo from Wikipedia.

Did any one of you guys watch this when you were younger? I think I was 8 when I saw this on TV or something.

I used to love this movie.

I remember thinking it was the funniest sh*t I have ever seen.

Anywhoooo...

Ima watch now so, yeah.

Seen you!

4 comments:

Pineapple Monsters said...

Cute outfit! And I totally love Superstar - the scene where she was kissing the tree always cracks me up! Lol!

Nix

Aya said...

What's the holiday nga ba? Hahaha I don't knoooow :D

Denise said...

i love the outfit Mich plus the pair of boots is just so pretty! :)

Marie said...

The NAVA pair is cute.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
Giveaway: Shabby Apple Da Vinci Dress