Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Private Sale" + OOTD

Dang, when was the last time I did one of these?

Anywhoo... today was the last day of the first term. It's been pretty hectic but awesome nonetheless.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Top, Nava; Shorts, Esprit; Belt, Marcella; Bag, Ross; Bracelet, Cheese; Ring, Forever21; Shoes, Dorothy Perkins

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My cousin gave me this wristband thingy which was super awesome!
Let me know if you want one of these so I could hook you guys up.
She sells these. :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Speaking of selling stuff, I'm thinking of holding a MEGA sale for MeTime Manila. I'm losing interest in that whole thing and I'm thinking of opening a new store.

Hmmm...

But for now, tell me if you want anything from MeTime Manila and I can give you the item you want for cheap. :-)

Hope you like!


QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What was your Thursday like?

13 comments:

Pammy said...

That's a cute top and that cuff/bracelet looks nice too. :)

Michelle said...

Pammy!! Thank you soo much! :D I loooove this top! LOL

Gellie Abogado said...

i love the whole outfit esp the shoes! they're so adorable <3

iiLynii said...

love the top!

Where can i purchase the leather studded wrist bracelet?

Pineapple Monsters said...

Love your top! Such a nice color :)

-Nix-

11gHiEsZeLLe07 said...

I love your belt....nice

Hollie said...

you look adorable sis! I love that super loose orange top.

cafémobility said...

let me mention that the rings were beautiful. plural ba dapat? or isang singsong lang jun, just a wide setting.

Michelle said...

@Gellie: Thank you so much!! :D:D

@Lyn: E-mail me at michtiu_723@yahoo.com about the bracelet. :D

@Nix: Thank you so much dear! :D

@Gizelle: Thank you! :D:D:D

@Hollie: I super looove it too! LOL

@cafemobility: Either way, thanks parin! :D

fashioneggpplant said...

love your top! i have the same bracelet :P

Michelle said...

Thank you sooo much Sarah! :D

Anonymous said...

MeTimeManila related comment :)

are the clothes still available?

Michelle said...

Were you the one that texted us? I replied back. If not, e-mail me at michtiu_723@yahoo.com