Sunday, June 5, 2011

Legit Blog: Blogger's United - An Interactive Bazaar

Hey lovely people!!

I can't believe I almost forgot to post this post!

I'm sure everybody knows what the Blogger's United is about so, I'll shut up.

My system got rattled when I saw all the bloggers that I religiously read that my camera kind of got forgotten on my shoulder. So, not much pictures.

I was seriously just standing there, in the middle of everything, staring at everyone, trying to work up the courage to ask for a photo buuut no bueno.

Anywhoo... here goes!
The photo of everybody with Camille Co.
L-R:
Trina [YouTube] [Blog]
Andee [YouTube] [Blog]
Sab [YouTube] [Blog]

Sooo many cheap deals on clothes and shoes.
Again, I didn't get to buy much.
I was busy staring at the faces of the people who were selling the clothes.
I didn't get a photo with her.
:(

Here are the people I saw in the event.

I saw my shobe from ICA.
(Little Sister)
We're not related. It's just a term.

Charles from WickerMoss!
I FINALLY got to meet her!
She was manning the registration!

Denise from DeniseKatipunera!
I was hoping cutie little Yllac was there but no bueno.
Ohwell, melting moment here.

Stacy from ThePlumpPinay!
Needless to say, another melting moment.

Laureen Uy from BreakMyStyle!
At this point, I just died.
Seriously.

Can someone bury me cause I just died here.
She actually went to the same exact schools as me.
Seriously.
And I want her hair.
K.
Shutting up.

Anywhoo, my heart was on overdrive the whole time! I just wish I took more pictures. But anywhoo... I'm going to end with a wonderful photo of the wonderful girls who made the whole event worthwhile!
Hope you like!

11 comments:

Krizzia said...

It seems that you enjoyed a lot. Too bad I wasn't able to come to that event since I have to attend another school event also. Anyhow, I must congratulate you that you were able to take pictures with those bloggers! :)heheheheh

ModeKarussell said...

Hola Chica,
Just came across your blog and I’d like to invite you to take part at my Giveaway (A Lomography Panorama Camera, the Sprocket Rocket).
Mimi

Click here to take part

Hazel said...

bwahahah! FAN MODE ON! gah i missed this :( i'm so jealous you get photos with them! and wait, pati ba si charles new blog address?

Michelle said...

@Krizzia: It took a lot of courage from me to be able to do that! LOL Thanks Krizzia! :)

@ModeKarusel: Will check it out! :)

@Hazel: Hihihi! Swear, namatay ako. =)) Oo, nagchange narin sya ng URL.

Ria Stein said...

beautiful pictures! Love your header! =) http://www.indie-and-fashion.blogspot.com/

Reg Rodriguez said...

fun event! nice meeting you!!! :) let's chat next time! haha :)

Ashley said...

You all look lovely, and it sounds like you had fun! xx

wickeRmoss said...

mommy Mitch!! imishue:P

Donna ♥ Baby said...

aww thats cool it sounds like a fun event! wish i had that where i lived!

iryn said...

Oh you went there pala. Oh shoot, sayang. haha Hopefully, next time. :)

Michelle said...

@Ria: Aww! You're sweet! Thanks dear! :D

@Reg:Yeah we should!! :D

@Ashley: Thank you so much! Yeah we did! :D:D

@Charles: Mishuetoo! LOL

@Donna: It's never too late to start one. :)

@iryn: :O!! We could have met??? Rar!!