Friday, May 13, 2011

Review: Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss in Peach

Hey guyss!!!

Here's a review for you!
Rating:
5: Beyond Explanation
4: Awesome
3: Decent
2: Dislike
1: Hate
0: Abhor

1. Packaging: (5/5)
I love the packaging. It's a squeezy tube which makes for an easier and more sanitary application. You can immediately see the color through the packaging so if you had a lot of these you could easily tell them apart.


2. Application: (2/5)
It applies very thickly so, it was hard to spread. Even though it's less sanitary, a doe foot applicator would have been a better applicator choice.

3. Pigmentation: (1/5)
It's very very sheer! What's worse though, it settles into the crevices of your lips. This could be used to top off lipsticks.


4. Scent: (5/5)
Smells like chocolates. Enough said.

5. Staying Power: (4/5)
It's on the thick side so I think it would stay on slightly longer but nothing too extreme.

OVERALL RATING: 3.4/5
WOULD I RECOMMEND?: Not really

OTHERS:

Price: Php200-Php250 (not really suure)
Availability: Watson's & Department Stores
Color: Peach - Orange-based brown




4 comments:

J00CiiEx said...

I think I bought this a couple years ago. It had a really sticky texture that I did not like at all.

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

I agree.. too sticky for me.

organic foundation said...

Smelling like a chocolate on the lips would not be that appealing as well having a very thick layer on the lips.Thanks for the review...saved some bad purchases I am sure.

NetwerkWonen said...

This was llovely to read