Saturday, May 14, 2011

NOTD: Cutely Bipolar (4/8/11)

Heeeyyyzzz!!

I didn't intend for my nails to look like this but when Hazel asked me to do a review on the Klik polishes, I just decided to do this.

Klik Nail Polish Regular in Love
Klik Nail Polish Regular in Baby Blue
Bobbie Basic Special Quick Dry

So, yeah! There you go.

It's funny cause when I showed my nails to my sisters and brothers, I expected them to look at me weirdly like they always do but all I got was a "So?".

I guess I finally reached that point where they're used to my "weird-ness".

Quick story, I color blocked the other day and my mom and my sister outright laughed at me. I'm used to it, they all think I dress weird and they don't get why I have to put on makeup every time we go out.

I actually like being the weird one. But what I would love to do is to introduce them to some of you guys and see what their faces would be like! LOL

So, anyways, here it is.

Hope you like!

5 comments:

Sloperation said...

I love doing this to my nails so fun! :) IMY mich remember out scheduled hang out :b

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

Weird is good! I love it too! hihi :) Cool polish!

Tiffiefum said...

Cute colors Mich! I miss you! Hang out soon kaay!<3

evey ♥ said...

i wish i could be ur sister so i could say wow instead hehehehe.. looking so great as always mich! the nails were adorable am a fun of blue and pink shades!

iamjillyace said...

love the shades!! <3