Wednesday, May 11, 2011

NOTD: WTF did you do to your nails? (4/4/11)

Hellooo!!!

Another NOTD! The title is probably what people are going to say once they see my nails! I was just experimenting with my nail jewels and here's the conclusion, I need a pair of tweezers!

I couldn't pick up jewels of the same kind so I just used whatever fell out! Don't worry, this is not a serious attempt at nail art. I'm gonna try doing better once I bought myself some tweezers.

For now, I figured it would be nice to show you guys what my first time looks like.
Products Used:
2. The Face Shop Nail Polish in RD302
4. Winmax Nail Art Enamel in 12
5. Nail Jewel Wheel (also in Thiamere Blog Giveaway Winnings Haul)
So, yeah! Hope you guys (somewhat) like this!

4 comments:

Aya said...

I've been meaning to use rhinestones on my nails but I'm afraid they wouldn't last long on me. Haha

Unknown said...

looks a little scary! hehehe :D
never mind the other finger. I still love the shade. sooo bloody red! :D

oh BTW, I'm having my birthday giveaway. You can check it here:
Misskatv's Birthday Sigma Brush Giveaway

xoxo, Kat :)

fashioneggpplant said...

lol! those jewels remind of those little "kiss" perfume balls :)

thegreenhairclip said...

i tried doing nail art on my own. epic fail. i just can't! :(