Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Haul: Hand-Me-Ups + Nail Stuff

Hello!

I tried my super best to wait 'til I had a substantial amount of things to haul about. This is the best I can do!

So, as some of you know, I am imposing a challenge on myself. I can't buy makeup and nail polish until I'm done with what I have.

As y'all know, Robinson's Department Store is have this awesome sale for their cosmetics until the end of February. Because of said challenge, I couldn't buy any.

My younger sister did though and, the old makeup she had, she didn't want anymore, so, she gave it to me. Thus, the title, "Hand-Me-Ups". So, technically, I didn't buy this. It's used already but she's my sister so, it's okay.
Top Row (L-R):
Awake Lip Gloss in Mandarin Peach
e.l.f. Lip Stain in Red Carpet
Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss in Peach
V.O.V. Fruity Jelly in 3
The Body Shop Hi-Shine Lip Treatment
2 Oooh! Delicious Shimmer Creams
Cosmos Eyeshadow Colorful Pencil in 02
Bottom Row (L-R):
Clinique Blush
Etude House Single Shadow in BL503

Recently, I got a pedicure from Ystilo Salon for Php150 and I was watching the lady do my toenails and I was thinking, "Hey! I can do that at home! Why am I paying Php150 for this?"

So, I bought everything she had and I will soon watch some videos on how to do my nails. :D
L-R
Throne Beauty Products and Accessories Cuticle Pusher, Php15.75, Unimart
Watson's Toenail Clipper, Php39.75
Bobbie Cuticle Remover, Php29, Watson's

Lastly, in order to actually make a dent on the nail polish part of my challenge, I had to buy a proper base coat 'cause my Caronia Base Coat was suckish. I have already tried this one and it is working well so far!

Chic Classics Regular Base Coat, Php37.25, Mercury Drug Store

So, that is it! :) Hope you like!

6 comments:

Pammy said...

Review the Clinique Lippies, please. :P

That's so cute, the little sister is hauling while the ate controls herself from spending and getting makeups from the little sis instead. :P

Michelle said...

Thank you! And yes, I will review those soon! :)

My little sister never buys make up unless it's on sale! So, this was a once in a while thing for her.

And I never say no to makeup, second hand or otherwise! LOL

sugar sugar said...

ohhh yayyy for free makeup! :3 i wish my younger sisters were like your sister but they hardly buy makeup. the youngest just uses mine and mentally claims it as hers when she likes it hahaha! xD

Michelle said...

LOL Yay for free, indeed.

My youngest sister only uses the concealer I bought for her and chapstick.

My other sister only wears makeup on special occasions and random days.

My mom doesn't wear makeup AT ALL.

So, all the makeup has to go somewhere. Aka, me! :)

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

i tagged you on my latest post!
check it out over here:
http://www.troubledrobot.com/2011/02/day-zero.html
ENJOy! ^__^

Michelle said...

What a cute tag! I'll totally do this! :)