Last 23rd-24th of January, I went to Cebu with my mom and aunts and I thought I'd show you what I brought in terms of cosmetics and all that.
Here are the pouches that I brought.
First, let's look inside the main makeup bag.So, inside, I have the following things:
- Wet N Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer [Review Here]
- Ever Bilena Makeup Stick
- Random Face Powder Refill (in the pocket)
- Nichido Professional Kabuki Brush (in the pouch) [Review Here]
- D.I.Y. Primer [Video Here]
- Aido Lite Kit Makeup Palette
- Ever Bilena Eye Liner Pencil
- e.l.f. Mechanical Eye Lash Curler
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume
- The Face Shop Color Full Lip Palette
Then, I brought my brush set from Elianto.Here's what's inside it:
- Elianto Face Brush (Ugh!)
- Elianto Contour Brush (Ugh!)
- Elianto Fluffy Shader Brush
- Marionnaud Pencil Brush
- Elianto Fluffy Angled Brush
Here's what's in the next pouch:
- Pond's Cold Cream
- Extra Premium Facial Puff (This came free with our tissue roll pack)
Lastly, I accidentally deleted the picture I took of the contents of this pouch so, you'll just have to trust what I say. :))
- Pond's Facial Wash (I forgot the whole name, but it's the black one that you can see here. Click!)
- My Toothbrush which is stained blue. :( (Click! to find out why)
- Lactacyd for my lady parts!
Memorable quote from our trip to Cebu:
"Ano ba yan, yung pedestrian lane parang design lang ata nila yan sa floor eh. Kahit na tatawid ka na, bibilisan parin nila!"