1. Head & Shoulders Smooth and Silky - I use this every time I wash my hair in the morning.
2. Johnson's Baby Shampoo (Original) - I use this every time I wash my hair at night 'cause my friend told me that if you have fine hair, you have to use baby shampoo so it wouldn't be too harsh on your hair. Maybe I'll do a post on that.
3. Ilog Maria Shampoo - I use this once a week, usually on Mondays every time I deep condition. A review on this is coming up.
4. Cream Silk Precision Repair Treatment - I use this once a week every Monday. Review on this will be up soon too.
1. Watson's Cream Body Wash (Strawberry Scented) - I use this everyday with a loofa. This is an awesome dupe for the Body Shop Shower Gel in Strawberry. Read about that here.
2. Novotel Body Gel - I use this for travel but I use it whenever I feel like it.
1. Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon and Vitamin B3 - I use this in the shower.
2. Pond's Cold Cream the Cool Classic - I use this to take off my makeup.
3. Pond's Perfect Care Facial Wash - I use this after taking off my makeup.
4. Garnier Pure Pore Unblock Foam - My exfoliator that I use two to three times a week.5. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - I use this for my moisturizer.
6. Clinique All About Eyes - I use this as my eye cream.
7. Human Nature Body Butter (Strawberry) - I use this for my upper body.
8. Human Nature Day Face Moisturizer - I use this for my legs and feet. (It's too heavy to be a facial moisturizer)
Yup! That's it! :D