Sunday, January 16, 2011

Haul: Grocery Store

Hello there!

I know, based on the title, that that's an odd place to be hauling from. It was a lazy day last Sunday for the family. Initial plans were to hit up Robinson's Galleria for the TopShop sale but my mom fell asleep and things happened.

My little brother needed a list of things for school last Monday, so my mom sent me and him to Unimart, Greenhills to purchase everything that he needed. I purchased three things on the side.
On the very left, I got some tights(?). What do you call these things... sheer leggings? Stockings? But stockings are the socks you hang up for Christmas, right? I don't know. Anyways, I got some sheer tights (there we go). They're from the brand Leg Tango and it was buy one get one free for Php70.

Then, I got the Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon and Vitamin B3. My friend got the tester packet of this one for about Php17 I think and she said she liked it. I'm also almost out of my other Pond's Facial Cleanser so I decided to try this out. It was Php150 by the way.

Last is the Close Up White Now toothpaste. I have read a couple of reviews on this and I decided to give it a shot. I have REALLY yellow teeth so I'm willing to try out anything that claims to help that. I got this for Php60.25.

Yay!



4 comments:

My-My said...

Hey, nothing wrong with hauling from the grocery store. It's the best place to get a girl's favorite things, beauty and food! and we love food just as much as make up. :D

Michelle said...

Exactly what I thought! Way cheaper than some other places to grab some skin care too! :)

Unknown said...

searching for an alternative for my Colgate's whitening toothpaste. Still using the first tube.:) Hpe you can make a review regarding closeup's white now toothpaste :D

Michelle said...

Definitely! It's on my list of upcoming posts! I'm thinking of making something of an experiment out of it! We'll see how it goes. :)