Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Review: Bobbie Basic Special Quick Dry

Hi Hi!!

I don't really have any cute anecdotes about this bottle so, I'll just go straight on with the review.

Rating:
5: Beyond Explanation
4: Awesome
3: Decent
2: Dislike
1: Hate
0: Abhor

1. Packaging: (5/5)
The packaging is awesome! I love how chic it looks. It doesn't look cheap at all.

2. Application: (2/5)
It's basically oil. I don't like how if you apply too much, it goes on your fingertips and if you're like me where you type on your keyboard while your polish dries, it makes the keyboard oily.

3. Drying Time: (3/5)
The drying time of the polish after you put this on is fairly decent. It doesn't completely dry up in thirty seconds but it doesn't take forever either. In this aspect, the product is not super amazing but it's not that bad either.

OVERALL RATING: 3/5
WOULD I RECOMMEND?: No. You're better off with a quick dry top coat.

Price: Php40 for 15mL
Availability: Watson's or Department Stores

2 comments:

Hazel said...

i have one like this! :)) same here, i also wait for my polish to dry while typing on my keyboard hahaa ;P

Jem said...

ah..this is oily...

i have bought the ordinary top coat that they have & that takes a long time to dry! i have never used it after using it once.
>_<

i think there is a similar quick dry that sally hansen offers which is oil din e...i think it's the 30sec quick dry top coat ata...

:(

i have tried these quick dry oils but since i hate oily textures so this is a no-no for me