Sunday, February 6, 2011

Review: 4U2 Lip Sync in 07

Hello!

I tried researching other reviews on this product and I found two. Both in Thai. Mm-hm. So, anyways, on with the show!
Rating:
5: Beyond Explanation
4: Awesome
3: Decent
2: Dislike
1: Hate
0: Abhor

1. Packaging: (4/5)
I like the packaging very much! It looks like the silver version of a Bobbi Brown lip product. Although, it is a fingerprint magnet which, despite my OCD, I don't mind. The irregular packaging might pose as a problem for those who have lipstick organizers and whatnot. But basically, it's sleek and simple and it doesn't look cheap.

2. Application: (3/5)
It's very sheer and light. You don't even feel it on your lips. But I feel like it's one of those products that just sits on top of your lips and will slide around. Basically, it doesn't really immediately stick to your lips. So, you kind of have to wait until it sinks in or else, reapply. It almost feels like a super light but pigmented lip gloss.

3. Pigmentation: (5/5)
The pigmentation is good enough for me. It looks opaque enough. You can totally build this up but there isn't much of a difference if you swipe it once as opposed to building it up. I love the color, it's a unique one in my collection.

4. Scent: (5/5)
I love the smell! It smells like candy. It's also the type of scent that stays even if it's on your lips so, I don't recommend this if you're picky about scents. I love the smell. It's an artificial smell of candies, if you know what I mean.

5. Staying Power: (2/5)
As I have mentioned above, this is the type of product that does not immediately sink in to your lips and once it does, it loses its vibrance. It's very light on the lips and I feel like that affects the staying power as well. It's not that bad though if you don't think it's a bother to reapply.

*Also, the product melts easily within the tube so, be careful where you keep this.

OVERALL RATING: 3/5
WOULD I RECOMMEND?: Yes. I haven't checked out any of their other colors yet but I love this color. Although, I don't know the price yet and that might change my recommendation. But as of now, not including the price, I do recommend it.

OTHERS:

Price: I don't know
Availability: Watson's
Color: 07 - It's a red-based coral color with the slightest hint of auburn. It's really glossy with silver shimmers.

6 comments:

Riya~ said...

the lip color looks very nice on you my dear! And the benefit high beam to go was actually the cheaper version....I don't think they have it in stores but maybe online and they cost only $10.00 + tax so it was a deal!

Michelle said...

Oh wow. I didn't know that! I'll definitely look for the to go version wherever it's available here where I'm from. Thanks! :D

sugar sugar said...

is this a lip stain? hmmm.... :) it looks realy lovely on your lips!

Michelle said...

Thanks! Nope! It's a lip stick. :)

Unknown said...

So pretty!!!!!!!! :) I love the shade comparison :)

Michelle said...

Thank you! :) It's weird though. The older version the computer that I use, the darker the color gets! :))